"This is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him." ~ 1 John 5:14-15
Our Prayer Team is committed to the power of prayer, and we encourage you to allow us to lift you up in prayer. Our mission is to make dependence on God through prayer foundational to our church.
How to Submit a Prayer Request
If you have a prayer request, please email our Prayer Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604.435.5544.
In your email, please indicate:
- “Prayer Request” in the subject line
- Details of your prayer request
- Whether or not it is confidential (confidential requests are shared only with the pastors)
- Whether or not it is urgent (urgent requests will be passed on to the emergency Prayer Chain)
- Name, email or phone number (optional)
- Would you like to receive a call back from one of our pastors? If so, include your phone number.
Our prayer team retrieves the requests several times a day and will be praying for you. Thank you for allowing us to pray for you.
"Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties(cares) on him, because he cares for you." - 1 Peter 5:7