Ready to Apply
* Completion of at least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized school or institution
* Commitment to life-long ministry within the context of a local church
* Agreement with the theological framework of Willingdon Church (reformed in theology, Elder-led in ecclesiology, holding to Anabaptist distinctives)1
* Ministry volunteer or work experience
* Competency in the English language
1 The Willingdon Church Confession of Faith and the Confessional Statement of the Gospel Coalition will guide the teaching portion of the Internship.
Start Date and Deadlines
The program starts in September of each year. We accept applications starting February 1st of the same year that you are applying for. Those wanting priority consideration are encouraged to submit their applications early. Applications are currently being accepted for fall 2013.
Ask for an application package by contacting us at Willingdon School of Ministry or by call 604-435-5544 and ask for all the necessary forms or download all the necessary forms by clicking on the links above.